The XL Catlin End-to-End simply could not happen without the enthusiastic support of our participants and sponsors! In 2017 we celebrate the following E2E supporters:
- Founder’s Trophy – Bacardi International
- People’s Choice Waterstop Award – Deloitte
- Honourary End-to-Ender – Jennifer Robinson
- Volunteers of the Year – Carol Smith and Patrick Thomas
- Top School Award – Warwick Academy and the famous Warwick mascot bear!
- Top Team Award – First Atlantic Commerce and Friends
- Team Spirit Award – Carye Family: Ed, Meghan, Chris with friend Karen Nahrwold
Our top teams in 2017 included the indomitable Team Lunch, Team XL Catlin, Boys Brigade, Lancashire Lasses, TEAM BOLD, Raleigh Bermuda, Team WindReach, America’s Cup Endeavour, Miles to Martinis, Hannover Life Re Bermuda Ltd, and Team Zurich.
Our top individual fundraisers in 2017 included Ed Carye and Meghan Carye (visitors to Bermuda), Joan Louise Dismont (the undisputed Queen of the E2E), Olive Sowerby (who undertook the event as a personal challenge), Linda Philpott, and Chris Burns.
Our Gold Club Members in 2017 included Stewart Gurr, Karen Nahrwold (visitor to Bermuda), Richard John Ferrett, Gerald Simons, Tina Nash, Gary Burnet, and Ronald Viera.
Thank you for your support – particularly from our key sponsors XL Catlin and the Royal Gazette, without whom the logistics of this island-wide event would simply not be possible! See you on May 5, 2018 for the 31st Bermuda End-to-End!